About The Coach’s Voice: The Coaches’ Voice is an online platform where the world’s best football coaches and managers can discuss their coaching philosophies and share experiences from their journeys in the game so far. The content, produced exclusively by the experienced Coaches’ Voice team, features a mixture of first-person written pieces and videos, designed to provide an audience that is passionate about the game with the kind of insight they rarely get from pre-or post-match press conferences and interviews that are looking only for a headline. This is the coaches’ platform, the coaches’ narrative, the coaches’ voice.
We’re looking for a digital native with a flair for social content production, community management, and marketing smarts, who has great attention to detail and the ability to create high-quality social and marketing content in line with our brand values.
You will lead on all things social media, manage our community of fans and coaches on our social channels and through our mailing lists and curate a stream of relevant content to engage our audience. You will be commercially astute and contribute to the wider sales and marketing efforts of the business, driving engagement and subscribers on our free and paid platforms.
You will be an excellent writer, understand the different tone of voice required by our various platforms, have the editorial sense and technical capability to produce social content from our pool of material, and be an authority on all things football.
- A love of social media and digital content
- Commercial and marketing instincts
- Experience working with the Adobe suite, in particular, Premiere and Photoshop
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work effectively, both on your own and in a team
- The ability to take direction and interpret a brief
- Great communication skills
- A passion for sport, particularly football
Apply As Fruit Picker In Australia>>
- Utilize social channels and email marketing to drive subscriptions to our online education platform
- Schedule and manage content on all social platforms
- Manage our community of coaches on paid and social platforms
- Support marketing campaigns on our owned and operated channels
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: London, England.