Digital Marketing Executive
We’re proud to be working in close conjunction with one of the UK’s leading National Providers of private healthcare services. My client has an established presence nationwide and specializes in a highly technical medical device market.
Working out of state-of-the-art facilities with leading medical technology, this organization is at the pinnacle of patient-centered care.
To deliver high-quality, cost-effective leads through a continuous process of test and learn. Initially working with external consultants to implement the in-house lead generation strategy, you will be responsible for managing all paid marketing channels and applying best practice techniques. This role will be solely focused on acquisition through paid media channels and email.
- Manage all aspects of Ads, including the creation and maintenance of campaigns, writing ad copy, keyword selection, tracking setup, and management of bid strategies
- Manage all aspects of Social Media Advertising, including coordination of the creation of ad creative, audiences, and campaign setup
- Working with Marketing Designer to create attention-grabbing ad creative, including video
- Maintain a database of planned tests and their results to ensure learnings are documented and that test results are implemented across channels
- At least 2 years experience in a commercial digital marketing position
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent
- Demonstrable commercial awareness
- Intermediate Excel
- Knowledge of best-practice landing page optimization
- An understanding and awareness of Native Advertising Networks (e.g. Outbrain/Taboola) – Desirable
- Experience writing marketing copy for adverts and on-page content (e.g. landing pages, articles) – Desirable
- Marketing related qualification (e.g. CIM or marketing apprenticeship) – Desirable
If you’re interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
The consult will endeavor to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.
Seniority Level: Associate
Industry: Marketing & Advertising & Medical Device
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing, Sales & Advertising