Cruise Ship Waiter or Waitress
Live and work aboard our cruise ships as you get paid to travel
Every day is an adventure with new challenges that will further your hospitality and food service experience.
As a Waiter or Waitress onboard a ship, you can travel the beautiful scenic waterways of the US while building your resume and learning skills that will last a lifetime
This exciting position allows you to play a dynamic role within our shipboard team
It’s all about having fun, making new friends, and working hard
You will be serving guests our chef-inspired meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in our onboard dining room, while also assisting with food service during cocktail hours and onboard events.
The crew members on board are the key to success for the company and are often one of the most significant reasons that our guests continue cruising with us
To prepare you with the skills and knowledge needed to provide the best possible service to our guests, we offer shoreside training at our Home Office Training Facility in Guilford
If you are someone who is committed to great guest satisfaction in a fast-paced, high-energy, and fun environment then we would love for you to join our team.
– Teamwork is extremely valued and you MUST be able to work well with others
– Multi-course seated meal service sections
– Attentive service during our cocktail hours
– The ability to perform dining room set-up, restock, and clean up during each shift.
– Capability to keep up with the fast-paced environment to give efficient and timely service
– Take pride in personal grooming and how you present yourself to others
– Earn Money
– Minimal Expenses – your living expenses are all covered while onboard
It’s a dormitory-style environment.
– Travel the Country – We visit 30 states on our different cruises and travel through the most beautiful areas in our country.
– Maritime and Hospitality Experience – This is a strong foundation for a career in the hospitality industry and a way to build your sea time for a license.
– Upward Mobility – After your rotation, you may apply for full-time roles in either shipboard management or corporate positions.
– You are at least 18 years old and have graduated from high school.
– You are an American citizen or a valid Green Card holder.
– You have to be willing to work at least 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 28 weeks.
– The US Coast Guard requires a pre-employment drug test that includes tests for marijuana
We are also an alcohol-free company.
– You are able to meet moderate physical demands, including lifting, bending, climbing, and long periods of standing or walking.
– Calm under pressure and positive attitude.