Consistently, our group of lovers has the effect with the inhabitants. The ‘human-to-human’ relationship is at the core of our methodology and corporate way of thinking. Moreover, the achievement of COGIR Immobilizer depends on great cooperation between the different offices and on every one individuals who have joined the organization for over 25 years.
- Get and drop office staffs.
- Check deposit and bank works.
- Purchasing of materials when require.
- Maintain the vehicles clean, tidy inside, and smell fresh.
- Keeps an accurate record of all the vehicle maintenance.
- Keeps the laws and guidelines of the traffic code, as needed by Road Authority and Police.
- Logs and informs the reporting Manager immediately if any damage or accident occurs.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Previous experience as a Driver preferred
- Valid Driver’s License for light and heavy vehicles
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Yearly flight Alowance
- Food and Accommadation