Started in 1955 by brothers John and Bob Johnson, the Johnson Bros Group has grown to one of the biggest independent suppliers in the building industry.
- Industry: Building Materials
- Company size: 201-500 employees
- We have an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning, family-owned company that employs over 150 people across its stores.
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual to join our team and assist in the day-to-day operations as a Forklift Driver.
General duties will include but not limited to; picking and packing orders, loading and unloading trucks, stacking timber, providing customer service to trade and retail customers, and general yard duties.
- Must have valid LF (Forklift license)
- Previous experience as a Forklift Driver or similar role
- General knowledge of timber and building products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- ‘Can do attitude
- Positive team culture
- Overtime opportunities available
If you have the required skills to be successful in this role we want to hear from you! APPLY TODAY!
Due to the high level of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Disclaimer: This Post was gotten as a result of our job hunting research and brought to our platform to satisfy and help solve the job issue of our platform users and mine you that this service is a selfless act that does not require any payment from any of our users so kindly disregard any form of payment from anyone online as we will never ask any of our users to make any payment for either job processing or visa processing.